Saturday, November 30, 2013

What I Bought in November + Black Friday Haul

November for me consisted of the Sephora VIB Sale and Black Friday. This was my first year going Black Friday shopping partly because no one ever wanted to venture down to Seattle with me (I'm Canadian) and two we don't have Black Friday usually. This year all the Vancouver Malls broke did Black Friday which was great for Christmas Shopping and myself but terrible for my wallet. Let's just say December will mainly consist of finishing off Christmas gifts so I wouldn't expect a 'What I Bought in December.' Must resist Cyber Monday...

I won't bore you with what I got from the Sephora Sale again because I already did a post about that here, so read if you please.

1. Ankle Boots - 'Antall' from Call it Spring for $20.00 originally $70.00
I've been looking for a pair of ankle boots for DIY projecy (will post soon) and these were the perfect price, not the exact style I wanted but who can complain when you get real leather/suede boots for $20! I was surprise to learn they were real leather too until the cashier pointed it out to me!
2. Pearl Adorn Sweater from Smart Set - $27.90 originally $45.00
To me smart set was always a mom store, but a randomly walk in cause they were having a 40% percent off sale and found this pretty sweater, I also found a beautiful sweater for my sister for Christmas. 
Its much prettier in person, the pearls are white and not as dark as the photo.

3. Betsy Zip Back Dress from Ever New - $40.00 originally $89.99

4. Andrea Jacquard Skirt from Ever New for $25.00 originally $69.99
I love this skirt, although its a bit spring/summer the gold threading in it makes it perfect for New Years if I dress it up a bit. I was going to buy this skirt when it was on sale for $50 but decided to take my chances and I am so glad I did. 

5. Luxe A-Line Dress w/ Belt from Forever 21 for 28.78 originally 33.80
I'm going to a Winter Ball (Boyfriend's work party) next weekend and have been on the hunt for the perfect dress and I think this is it, Ill try and do a outfit post on the day of but I am so bad at taking photos #bloggerfail.


6. Crew Neck Top for Old Navy for $4.50 originally 12.50
This was an impulse buy, I was in there buying gifts for other people and was sucked in. I already have a striped top that looks just like this... again #fail.


What Black Friday Deals did you get ? 

Cheers, Jennifer :)






No comments:

Post a Comment