Friday, November 8, 2013

SPOIL HER IN GLITTER & SHADES OF PINK - KATE SPADE






Some people like to browse shops, others online. I however like to overly indulge in both. I recently got an email from Kate Spade announcing their new arrivals usually I ignore them but after spending the past couple on Pinterest and seeing a whole bunch of pretty things from her I was drawn in. I am completely in love with all the new arrivals but thought it would be nice to share my favourites because I really love seeing others people picks.


Could these be any more perfect? I love a statement shoe and these happened to be a show stopper

This bag reminds my of summer in the best possible way. The coral colour as bold as it is, I think will add a pop of brightness to every outfit and day. 

If I could justify another watch it would be this one.

This bag reminds of me of a winter wonderland. The soft pink colour gives it such a girly touch. 

Everyone needs a coin pouch right ?

Can you tell the colder seasons make me a bit glitter obsessed ?

Whats your current Kate Spade Favourite?

Cheers, 
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment