Friday, November 1, 2013

The Purrr-Fect Flats - Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats Dupes

The Charlotte Olympia Loafers have been out for awhile now but it seems (at least to me) that this trend is starting to really catching on again, maybe it never left who knows (clearly I don't). Either way I find these incredibly adorable.  
Photo credit  left & right 

As cute as the original kitty flats they come at very high price at $595 USD.
found them here on Net-A-Porter 


But as of recently I have seen many look a likes at much lower cost. Here what I found so far the range of prices are from $22.80-$167.00

Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flat dupes


Forever 21 Cool Cat Flats: $22.80
For my Canadian girls I also saw these in Canada for $27.80.
Zara (Girls) Cat Print Slip: $35.90
Nasty Gal Wild Cat Loafer: $58.00
Jon Josef G-Cat Loafer: $167.00

No comments:

Post a Comment