Thursday, November 7, 2013

SEPHORA VIB - WHAT'S IN MY BASKET

Thanks to a lovely Mallviber on Mallvibes I got access to the Sephora VIB sale. I am regularly just a Beauty Insider, to become a VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) you need to spend $350 in a year. 
Needless to say after I got the code I spent at least an hour on the site searching through everything to find the all the items I wanted these were my top four 

This is such a great deal $72 at 20% off = $57.60/6(blushes) = $9.60 a blush 
These blushes are 0.14oz compared to the 0.16oz regular sized which is ($32 CAD), again insane. 
you get: 

Devotee Highlighting Blush: Alabaster glow
Mistinguette Blush: Bright pink
Orgasm Blush: Peachy pink with golden shimmer
Laguna Bronzer: Brown powder with golden shimmer
Deep Throat Blush: Sheer peach
Goulue Blush: Medium pink

$66 at 20% off $52.80/22(nail polishes) = $2.40 a polish 

unlike the other products that are good steals, this product is over priced yes but the product and packing is simply amazing I always want to treat myself when they have it on any sort of deal.

Again another fantastic deal. Some items are full size and some and travel sized but none the less this is what you get:
0.5 oz GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream (FULL)
1.7 oz Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash (TRAVEL)
1.7 oz Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion (TRAVEL)
1.7 oz Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask (TRAVEL)
1 oz GinZing™ Energy-boosting Moisturizer  (TRAVEL)

I noticed that all the sets are going super duper fast ! I already had to omit a couple I couldn't get links too. 

I ended up still #1 3 + 4 ill be doing a review post on all my products 

Happy Shopping Everyone 

2 comments:

  1. I love Origins products!

    http://inspirationlush.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love to know your favourites, i hear such good things about them !

      Delete