Sunday, December 1, 2013

Five Things in November & Recap

Last Month I said October was a long month, although November was better it was still very very long. From the endless paper and projects occupying my time throughout the month, it was difficult to do much else beside study and go to work.
Going to work in the morning and school in the evening was really starting to take its toll on me but I made it through and now I have almost 5 weeks of no classes to look forward to! In addition to that am done all my classes and only have one more exam to write and I will be a free. And even more exciting news is next semester will be my last semester, come April 2014 I will be free from everything school related! 
Im really excited that its December, it truly is one of my favorite times of the year !

Without further delay my 5 things this month were:


1. Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover from Target.
Before Target came to Canada I would stock up on this whenever I was in the States, but during my last couple of trips they were all out and I had to try something new, but this month I finally got my hands on it again and its never felt so good to be reunited with it. I've tried a lot of Drugstore ones and nothing compares to this one so far. 

2. JCREW Statement Necklace Dupe from eBay 
I got this at the end of October and let me just say, this goes with everything ! From T-shirts to Dresses I have definitely have over worn this beautiful thing this month. Best $10 I've ever spent. 

3. The Righteous Body Butter from Soap and Glory 
I've only tried a handful of body butters but so far this is the best one. It absorbs quickly, leaves a wonderful smell and super soft skin, what more can I ask for. 

4. YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in #13
Love the colour and it comes it super fancy packaging. 

5. NARS One Night Stand Cheek Palette.
 This thing has everything, and I love all the colours in it !

Thats all for this month, thanks for reading :)

Cheers, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment