Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Haul

Happy Canada Day all my Canadians !

You would think that after coming back from the mesmerizing trip that was Europe I would tone down shopping. But Surprising I didn't have any debt coming back therefore naturally I would spend what I made coming back to work. And looking back I think to myself what in the world was I thinking






Oh and sales tempted me all around:

Sephora on Ebates at one point was doing 15% cash back
JCREW was an additional 50% off all sale 
LOFT was an additional 60% off
The Kate Spade Outlet was doing extra 40% than additional 10% for buying 3 items (my sister went in on this with me)
Dynamite's Outlet was doing additional 40% all sale
The Bay Shoes were additional 25% off. 
& of course ZARA start their summer sale

Beauty:


3. EOS Hand Lotion - $2.99

4. Wet and Wild Lipsticks - $2.99
Just Peachy, Rose Bud and Spotlight Red


6. Real techniques Travel Set (Winners)- $14.99
Shoes:
8. Zara Strappy Heels - $69.99

9.  JCREW - Cece Leather Flats in Black - $37.50
Clothing:




14. LOFT Floral top - $16

15. Dynamite Coat in Navy in the Queens Borough Outlet - $27


17. Kate Spade Oulala Mini iPad Case for the Kate Spade Outlet- $30
& thats is all I shamefully bought in June

Cheers, Jennifer 





No comments:

Post a Comment