Saturday, June 14, 2014

Graduation Day & I'm Back

Not only did the day come, but also it has now passed which mean I am now an official Alumnus, which is insane. After 4 years of University I can't believe that I am no longer a student. No more midterms, finals, papers, projects and at best of all no more group projects. Although its weird to have this chapter of my life come to an end, I’m so excited to start the next.


What I wore:

jcrew grad dress, zara yellow coat
Hello There :)

Dress: JCREW (Can't find online, in store on sale though!)
Jacket: Zara
Shoes: Target
Necklace: JCREW Factory (old)

I didn't really take many pictures in my outfit, the majority (all except this one) are in my cap and gown :). But now that school is over, and my travels have ended (sadly) you can actually expect post from me (frequently too.) I truly love blogging because it constantly teaches me new things and concepts.

Cheers, Jennifer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment